LOCATION AT LAST POST:

Wellington, New Zealand.

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Brighton? Not so. It was cloudy. I love puns.

So today we went to Brighton on the English seaside and it was pretty much like what you'd expect from the English seaside. It had a pier, and a pile of metal that used to be the other pier but I guess it was built with immigrants or something just as shoddy like aluminium or tin, in fact I hear that tins not as structurally sound as we were all led to beleive. Now you can have your cake AND eat it. Hows that for news?

Also Al forgot to mention that when we were in Nimes, I went to a rugby training for this Uni team and played rugby with them and im still sore from exercising for the first time in about 4 months. I assume that about now Benny and jamie are leaving/left after going to the BDO. So they should have fun. Dont know what we are doing tomorrow. We'll have to see if Al wakes up before midday (he rarely does now that he's old).

Tools coming again to NZ in September. Yay for me. I hope I go. It will be a fun time for me. If I go. I hope I do it would be a fun time and I would say Yay, for me.
Goodnight.

No comments: