LOCATION AT LAST POST:

Wellington, New Zealand.

Monday, January 15, 2007

What are you looking at, punk?

We went to this underground punk rock concert last night. It was pretty sweet. The city council apparently gives them these old buildings to turn into concert venues. There was a mosh pit. Well actually there was really just us and the Italians we are staying with and every so often a random. Alessandro accidentally headbutted me in the nose. Mosh pits are fun. Then we went ot go to some other club. I wanted to stop and burn this couch but the Italians weren't so keen -more like Itali-lames... Nah just kidding these guys are really cool.

When we got to the club, it closed like half an hour later. Also, 50 Cent wasn't there so I guess he was lying when he said we could find him in the club in that song. Dick. Then we went to go to another club but it had closed. So we walked home. It was an hour walk, but there was heaps of sweet stuff to see on the way. I set up a shoe shop on the side of the road with some stuff I found in the bin, but Greg, fearing for my sexuality, kicked it down. I think I will always look back on my time as the owner of a shoe shop in Valencia fondly.

No comments: