LOCATION AT LAST POST:

Wellington, New Zealand.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Praha -not a retarded laughing sound

We are in Prague with some guy that knows Hungry Steve. So we were drinking last night. We have had some beers tonight and there seems to have been some weed. Man couchsurfing is just beer and weed man. In Vienna there was so much weed all over the table -here it is not like that but it is actually still here. I like the Czech. Republic -you should "czech" it out. And you could pay for the thingy with a cheque.

We saw the city but we also got lost and I saw a prison because Greg got us lost and then he got off the tram but I didn't. We went to the castle. We didn't pay for the tram because.

Last night we went out with a irish dude, an english dude, a german, a swede, a pole, a slovac, and probably some other people. There was a scary girl that came onto everyone. I thought she was trying to mug me but apparently she was just on something. And we ate a thing. But it wasn't fried cheese unfortunately. Fried cheese is the best thing slovakia gave the world. MAn I could do with some fried cheese now. I wonder if Jon has some cheese.

Ano! Ano!

No comments: