LOCATION AT LAST POST:

Wellington, New Zealand.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Ano!

Hey we're just about to leave Prague. But first we need to get some Absinth to take with us and some flavoured tobacco for Benny's water pipe (apparently it is cheap here).

We don't exactly know how to get where we are going (my exchange student's house in Geisenhausen, Germany) but if we get to Munich we'll be fine. So hopefully we'll get to Munich.

Something really funny happened last night and I laughed till I cried. But I can't remember what it was.

2 comments:

james said...

Did u guys get real high wormword conc. absinth? Does it do anything? I only seen one bottle in ruski and it was french shit :(

Alastair said...

We have a bottle of proper Czech stuff which we were told by a bartender and a sign in a shop window has the same thujone (active wormwood ingredient) as the historical version. I think it is technically illegal in some of the countries we are travelling through but oh well hopefully they won't notice.