LOCATION AT LAST POST:

Wellington, New Zealand.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The 25th is Gunther's birthday, not Christmas.

Some of you will know that the German's do their Christmas thingy on the 24th. Today is the 25th. It is Malte's Dad's birthday (Malte is Greg's family's exchange student).

Malte slept with a 14 year old in Greg's bed when he was in New Zealand. I just thought I should mention that. Apparently she didn't need to shave...

Anyway, so Greg, Malte, Arne and possibly Birte too (I'm not really paying attention) went swimming but I decided to flag because I've caught some crazy German cold and feel like shit. Not that this would stop me drinking tonight if the opportunity still exists. So I took a nap. It was epic. Speaking of epic, we are playing a game of Risk/Risiko tonight. With Germans. Over Christmas dinner Malte was talking shit about New Zealand never conquering anything so we'd be shit at Risk and Greg says 'What was that country we conquered in Europe? Begins with a G... Oh that's right, Germany!' This actually didn't go down badly, though I'm glad he refrained from yelling 'Kristalnacht all over again' when someone broke a glass.

Everyone else has gone... somewhere. So I'm hanging out with the dog, the turtles and the fish.

We head to Zurich in a few days, and then on to Rome.

No comments: